We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Information such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data and location data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition we may use the information for:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to us storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.